Kuopio Dance Festival and Finnish Dance Schools Association STOPP ry invites Dance Schools to apply to perform at the 49th Kuopio Dance Festival.
13. - 15.6.2018 at 15 at Kulttuuriareena 44 (addr. Kauppakatu 44, Kuopio)
• Performers should be aged 7-20 years, no professional dancers
• Group size min. 4 dancers
• Free choice dance style
• Duration of performance max. 10 minutes
• Flexible technical solutions (2-3 basic light situations)
• Kuopio Dance Festival will pay a travel grant for each performing group. Amount will be announced later.
• Kuopio Dance festival will take care of marketing, media and general arrangements
• Other expenses and arrangements will be covered by the schools / performing groups. Apply funding for your costs from your country.
SEND APPLICATION by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click application button below, application deadline 15.1.2018
• Short description about your dance school, performing group and piece.
• Link to your piece (vimeo or youtube) Recording can also be work in progress.
• Date you wish to perform
• Contact information (person, e-mail, tel, addr., homepage etc.)
Groups that are chosen to perform will be announced by 31.1.2018.
Kuopio Dance Festival / Maija Parviainen
tel. +358 50 313 4949, production(at)kuopiodancefestival.fi